Friday 24 June 2011

'We Took On Bangkok And We Won!'

When i heard that they were making the Hangover 2, i was a bit worried is wasn't going to be no where 
as good as the first movie, however after seeing it today with my friends, i think it's safe to say, the second one provided just as many laughs! The 'Wolfpack' had me giggling the whole way through..especially Alan, with his classic quotes!
So even though it didn't quite match up to the first one (come on. its pretty hard to top the first movie), The Hangover 2 is still super funny, and still a must see!
Much Love C xx

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen either of them (I think I'm the only person that hasn't!) Hope you'll follow back :)

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have GOT to see them hehe! Sooo funny! I followed you back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed, i liked the 1st better...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate ALL comments, and will always reply to all of them whether it be on my blog or on yours :) Thank you my sweeties xx