Thursday 16 June 2011

Rain, Rain, PLEASE go away!

So the weather today has been absolutely awful! It started off raining, it then carried on raining and pretty much ended with rain. Typical British weather! It didn't however ruin my plans as i was determined to hit all my local shops to hand in my CV. (Don't particularly want to work through my long summer, however i need the money!) Because more money= more shopping= more clothes woo. :)

My best friend jetted off on her two month holiday to malaysia yesterday..SOO jealous! But don't worry, i only have three more exams left and then i'm FINITO! Cant wait til Summer!

Much Love C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate ALL comments, and will always reply to all of them whether it be on my blog or on yours :) Thank you my sweeties xx