Thursday 18 October 2012

Wardrobe Essential: Black Ankle Boots



Black ankle boots are an essential in every girls wardrobes especially in Autumn/ Winter season! I'd been on the search for my perfect pair of black ankle boots for a few months, having already bought a pair from Topshop in the Summer then returning them because they turned out not to be exactly what I wanted.
I finally found these beauties a few weeks ago in a shop in Watford called 'Style...' which were only £35..bargain! I love the studs on the ankle which give it that added edge, and I think the heel height which measures at 2.5 inches is the perfect height for an ankle boot as it offers support for all-day wear.
I love wearing these boots with anything from pretty floral dresses, skinny jeans or high waisted shorts. They undoubtedly give any outfit that enviable downtown edge! 

What do you guys think?

Much Love C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate ALL comments, and will always reply to all of them whether it be on my blog or on yours :) Thank you my sweeties xx