Friday 7 October 2011

PRIDE OF BRITAIN AWARDS

I always look forward to this event every year! Hearing about courageous people and their stories just melts my heart. There truly are some incredible people in this country, and i think this event is so crucial in giving these people the recognition they deserve! Involving celebrities in this award ceremony 
makes, especially for the children, a dream come true. 

Now for some fashion! 


Can Cheryl Cole do any wrong? i think her look was my favourite of the night. This Victoria Beckham dress compliments her figure so nicely and the pale pink is stunning against her skin. I also love her curled hair; this is definitely a HIT
I hate to say it but i think Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model winner Jade Thompson outshines Elle Macpherson. I love the feather detail on Jades dress and how incredible is her sleeked back ponytail?! HIT


Ohh Mel C, what were you thinking? This dress is so unflattering! It does nothing for her figure! The shoes aren't even nice! Two Words.... OH DEAR! MISS
Miss Caroline Flack gets it spot on with this dress. Love this LBLD..(little black lace dress) ;) HIT

Much Love C xx

2 comments:

  1. i actually quite like elles dress, otherwise, i agreee! following xxx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elle's dress. Great post !


    http://www.detbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate ALL comments, and will always reply to all of them whether it be on my blog or on yours :) Thank you my sweeties xx