Monday 4 February 2013

1) Jumper- Topshop. I love this shade of pink. It reminds me of candy, flowers and summer (my favourite things!) 
2) Western Boots- River Island. I'm so tempted to buy myself a pair of western booties. I think they are such a Spring/ Summer staple item. They look super cute with dresses and skirts.
3) Dress- H&M. The colour of this dress is gorgeous. You can dress it up or dress it down, and at £14.99, you can't really go wrong. 
4) Necklace- Asos. Lately I've been trying to build up my accessories collection. The hot pink is so eye-catching, that all you need to wear it with is a plain grey marl T-shirt.
5) Denim Shirt- Pull & Bear. Everybody should have a denim shirt in their wardrobe! As we're transitioning in to Spring/ Summer this colour denim shirt is perfect.

What do you guys think?

Much Love C xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate ALL comments, and will always reply to all of them whether it be on my blog or on yours :) Thank you my sweeties xx