Friday 30 December 2011

TEXTILES PHOTO SHOOT!

Earlier this week, i finally got round to doing my photo shoot for my Textiles recycling project. There have been a few sleepless nights as my head has been going crazy trying to think of the perfect place to do the shoot...who would have thought it could be soo stressful?! Anyway i found this perfect little place down the road from me with this cute building which kind of looks like a castle.
As usual i like to keep things in the family so i asked my beautiful cousin Olivia to model the dress for me and my cousin Michaella to take the photos on her professional camera. I usually direct the shoot and do hair and make up which suits me perfectly. 
Now on to the dress, my brief for this project was to make a recycled garment for Oxfam. Straight away i knew i wanted to make a cocktail dress that was wearable and didn't look like it was recyclable. I found scrap recycled fabrics around my house and at school. Overall i was really pleased with my dress; i hope you like it and the pictures too!
I also made a little backstage video for all of my dearest bloggers.












Much Love C xx


1 comment:

  1. that is a really cute dress!
    good job love




    HAPPY NEW YEARS GORGEOUS ♥


    xoxo
    Melina ♥




    Don't Forget To Enter
    My First Giveaway
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate ALL comments, and will always reply to all of them whether it be on my blog or on yours :) Thank you my sweeties xx